Android, the largest operating system in the world, has evolved by leaps and bounds over time. Due to the cutting edge advanced technology and sophistication, Android is the most popular operating system worldwide. The easy to use interface along with a wide range of #kickass features and specs are the things that make the #Androidsmartphones cooler than all the operating systems combined.
Due to the ever-rising increase in Android smartphone users, a large number of online shopping websites such as Kaymu, Ebay, buyonline and many others have come into play and offer a wide range of android phones online from world-renowned brands including Samsung, HTC, Huawei and many more.
Whether you are new to Android and excited to explore the many amazing features of this operating system, or already familiar with the functionalities, the following tips and tricks can help you get a hang of the system and also enable you to make the best possible use of the technology #juslikeapro.
Multitasking is the ability of an operating system to run multiple apps at the same time. And no other operating system does multitasking better than Android. The multitasking feature of Android allows any program to run in the background for as long as it wants. So an app update or download can continue to run on its own in the background while you enjoy surfing through apps on your phone.
ZOOM It IN
Zoom in anything using your Android phone.
- Go to settings>Accessibility
- Tap Magnification gestures
- Flip the option to On
- Go back to the home page and triple tap the display with one finger to #magnify.
- Pan around the screen and adjust the zoom level by tapping two fingers.
To make your android smartphones super-fast you NEED to:
- Identify the apps that are slowing down your phone.
- Disable or uninstall the apps that are not being used much.
- Keep your app cache clear. Apps such as Cache Cleaner are available for free. These apps delete the cache just with a few taps.
- Remove extra widgets and shortcuts.
- Download an app launcher
- Minimize or disable background data
Select Settings>data usage>context menu> toggle auto sync data to OFF>OK.
Play with the app ICONS
There are several ways Android users can play around with their phones and add a personal touch to their gadgets by changing launchers, wallpapers, themes, fonts, widgets and most importantly the app icons. By following these easy steps you can change the icons on your phone however you like:
- Use Launchers
- Install ICON change application
- Use Unicons
- Use APK edit software